A Community Service day and family picnic was held by our club on October 13. We rehabilitated 5 picnic tables at William Pond Park consisting of demolition of existing tables that were rotted and unusable, and replacing the wood with fresh redwood which should last for many years. Club member Al Cady donated the wood and coordinated the preparation of the wood for installation. Boy Scout Troop 53 also participated in our Community Service Day by removing beaver fencing, picking up trash, as well as helping with the table rehabilitation. We finished the day great meal of hamburgers, chicken, salads, dessert, and beverages. We all had a rewarding day by helping out our community and fellowship with fellow Rotarians and their families.
- AARC Donates Coats and Helmets to Dyer KellyNovember 8, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- Rotary Workday – William Pond ParkOctober 13, 2018 - 1:36 pm
- Rotary goes big with Encina Computer lab!April 17, 2018 - 12:24 pm
- Rotary Provides Car Education for the Youth of SacramentoApril 17, 2018 - 12:11 pm
- Rotary Gets a Peek Into Encina High School as Principal for a DayApril 17, 2018 - 12:05 pm